Sunday, 3 March 2013

9/52



"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Oliver: at his happiest doing two of his favourite things: dressing up and being outdoors. 

Lila: she wanted to join in too. 

Joining Jodi as always on a Sunday.

Can you believe today was the only day I picked up my camera all week? Shocker! Although our Sunday morning spent at a local National Trust place with the children and their grandparents was really lovely. Gosh those places are so much fun for kids. Just look at all that happy up there! 

Also apologies for my bloggy silence of late. I have been so, so, so, so busy with all things birthing, baby and business related. With only three weeks to go until my first term of teaching begins, I have been completely focused on marketing my classes, training, learning, practicing. Absorbed in it all. It's been pretty exhausting but I'm getting a real thrill from doing something over and above the daily baby grind. My very own business. I have so many posts written in my head and lots to share with you all so hoping to get back to blogging next week. We shall see. 

Until then... I hope you are all well and have had a lovely weekend, wherever you may be. 

Anna x

14 comments:

  1. Loving those cloaks! Good luck with the business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. I am loving having a look around your world. Your kids are too cute in their capes. You guys must be looking forward to spring and more time outdoors. Cheers
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos Anna! I've been a bit behind on blogging too recently, lots of things to write about but no time to write them! Can't complain though! Have a good week...look forward to reading some more of your blog posts soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely pictures! And a great fancy dress outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos ... I am glad to hear all is going well for you and your business ... wishing you a lovely week ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh birthy stuff! What an awesome business to be in :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos! It sounds like you are in the thick of it now with your new business, lots of work, but it will all pay off. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I sіmply јuѕt say whаt
    a comfοrt tо find somebody who really knowѕ
    what they are diѕcussing online. Yоu
    certainly knοω how to bring a ρroblem to
    light аnd make it important. Mοre
    peoρle really neеԁ tο look at
    this and understand this side of your ѕtory.
    I can't believe you're not more populаг given that you certainly рossеss the gift.


    My ωebрage; xxx penis dick cunt vagina

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much fun, two gorgeous babes you have there :) Good luck preparing for your business!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope your class prep is going well, you must be so excited! Can't wait to hear how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You can make your weddings in Delhi a success by trust tasks to your love ones.
    Fortunately, our minister has neither, and he's asked very little of us as well. 4.

    Check out my web blog :: wedding website advice

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to read about your business adventures Anna! It sounds amazing, and like something I would love too. National Trust places are the best - hoping to visit one close to home soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. First of all I would like to thank you for the great and informative entry.
    *******Visites My sites>>>>>>>>>> meditation uk *****************

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate each and every one and try to reply as often as I can. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...