Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Some lovely...{arm candy}


If there’s one thing that helps me feel just that little bit more zhusshed (you know the word I mean, right?) of a morning, it’s a lil bit of arm candy.

Yes, I may be wearing my unwashed hair in a bun for the third day in a row. And yes, I may also be wearing the same jeans AGAIN (with designer Weetabix smears on the side) and had precisely 2.38 minutes to slap on some make-up before the school run. But chuck  a few jangly bits on my arm and I feel ready to face the world.

Here are my top picks of bracelets to make you feel good of a morning…


Cat Hammill
Oh how I love my Cat Hammill set. A little leaving Australia present from Paul and quite possibly one of my favourites from him yet (apart, perhaps, from my children and my engagement ring). My collection is navy and silver (a bit like this) and it comes everywhere with me. Versatile as anything, I might wear one of the bracelets one day and the whole lot the next. And it always gets commented on. Always.  

I love this range. So sweet and simple and being able to personalise the charms makes them even more special. If I had to choose, I think I'd go for this simple little number. Such a gorgeous colour.

A friend of mine pointed me in the direction of this fantastic range recently. And oh my goodness, so much pretty. The bracelet collection is extensive (I’ll have one of these please) and check out the wonderful pendants for extra morning bling.


I received a bracelet from Mum and Dad this Christmas by Joma Jewellery. Such a lovely surprise and one that has been worn regularly ever since. And the best bit about it is that the particular design I have is called the Lila. Meant to be. Joma Jewellery has some really reasonably priced bracelets and I love their little single charms, complete with cute words. The perfect gift. 

So tell me friends, are you a jewellery person? And if so, do bracelets like these float your boat? 

7 comments:

  1. Oh I must check them out! Lately it's been necklaces that do the trick for me as I hurry out the door to be at kinder at 8.15!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These emails will have a link to your website and will invite your subscribers to
    visit your site. Robert Riohe is a well-known author, he has been writing different blogs
    on different topics like health,nutrition,supplements etc.
    If this kind of business you are looking for or planning to go into just for
    the reason that you wanted to consult or even handle those promotions for other businesses, well then, make sure that don’t fail to notice the opportunity to point out those costumers or clients of yours who are potentials in which you grow your own
    business with the very techniques you wanted to provide to them.


    My web blog: Internet Marketing Techniques
    My website: Internet Marketing Techniques

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice pretty things here! I am finding that I wear less and less jewellery these days but the pieces I wear cost more - I fear I am turning into my mother. Necklaces are always my weakness, I have to say!

    Gillian x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You still have to expert all of those other guitar chords so
    as to engage in very easy popular music. The sooner you memorize some chords,
    the easier will be for you to perform plenty of styles of
    music. ][.

    Visit my blog post; piano chords amazing grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are welcome to bring food and cake if you want, or you can add-on pizza, ice cream cake
    and drinks. We paid a great idea for this site and made up to look like
    the airlines pass. (Just don't forget to take some Tylenol for the migraine headache that might result.

    Here is my homepage - 13th birthday party ideas

    ReplyDelete
  6. When you're learning chords, you learn and study them for only One Key at a time. Www. offers free online piano lessons.

    Stop by my homepage; piano chords and request
    my webpage - list of piano chords and notes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again here regularly
    *******Visites My sites>>>>>>>>>> meditation uk *****************

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate each and every one and try to reply as often as I can. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...